Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Brazilian teachers    

Brazilian teachers

mega_octagon
Brazil

Brazilian teachers

I don�t know but maybe pnly brazilian teachers can help me. I am a teacher at a ciep (public school) and every year i need to do a "course plan" (plano de curso - a planning with the topics i will teach during each bimester). I never heard of it untill i started at this school, i never learned about it at university. in 2008 my couse plan was too poor since it was my first and i was  starting at the scool in april (classes start in feb). this year my course plan was too complex for the place i work. so, i am here to ask for suggestions and ideas.
thank you!

1 Sep 2009      

miss K.
Ukraine

Do you have a certain test book to teach? If not just check out a few Enlish text book for topics. they are usually sports, food and drink, hobbies, family pets and animals, visiting the doctor, modern means of communication. If You know topics and each of your lessons organised try searching the web for those. SCholastic.com has lesson plans. Also search the bookmarks on the site for links to other sites with lesson plans. Wish you luck with it. In my country it �s a hard job writing those plans!

1 Sep 2009     

Luvitall
Canada

we are supposed to follow the guidelines of our "PCN"s (par�metros curriculares nacionais). You �ll  see the contents you �re supposed to teach every year / semester. In case you google it and don �t find it, you could just get a good book and follow the same structure.

Regards

1 Sep 2009     

mega_octagon
Brazil

Thanks a lot!

1 Sep 2009