Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Why is format preview wrong?    

Why is format preview wrong?

me_fig
Canada

Why is format preview wrong?

Can anybody tell me why the preview of my recently uploaded printable is wrong?

It doesn �t make sense.  If I download the printable everything is correct, but the preview on this site is wrong.  The document doesn �t have all capital letters.  The document shows the full words and questions.  Why didn �t it show up right on the preview?

1 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

I am not sure Melissa but sometime ago I read that someone suggested to group all of the information (even though I do not know what this means, hope you understand) :S I am not an expert, that has happened to me before too

1 Sep 2009     

me_fig
Canada

I will try that Julieta,

It means click on something like a picture...then hold ctrl while clicking on something else.  Then when the things are all selected you right click to group them as one object.

1 Sep 2009     

me_fig
Canada

That didn �t work.  This is strange.  I never had any problems before.  I have many of these kinds of cards.  So wierd.

Thanks anyways, for the suggestion Julieta

1 Sep 2009     

teresaraiva
Portugal

Hey Melissa and Julieta

This happens to me all the time. I guess it is something wrong on this site.

Teresa

1 Sep 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

What about the font? Try to change it

1 Sep 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

Yeap. I �ve downloaded the ws and it �s the font. It happens when you choose a font that is not among the most common ones.

1 Sep 2009     

me_fig
Canada

Thanks miss.cecilia.  I tried it.  I will change the fonts on both printables.  Yay^^

1 Sep 2009