Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Hey guys! I just need a little help    

Hey guys! I just need a little help

amy7080
Korea, South

Hey guys! I just need a little help

Hi guys! I just have a question to you who are familiar with this site,,
I �ve uploaded some printables and finally became premium member by earning 30points!
But I don �t know how this thing exactly works...
I know I wouldn �t be able to download 30 worksheets from recent contributions a day, but I would like to know at least how much I had downloaded so far.
Isn �t there an indication for that? or do I not suppose to know it
It will be greatful if somebody gives me an answer
Thank you!!:D

3 Sep 2009      

JulietaVL
Mexico

Hi Amy..

When yo become a premium memeber you are allowed to download 30 worksheets of the  recent contributions! Everyday you have 30 free points...

But I repeat: only the daily new contributions... if you want a worksheet of the past, then it does cost you a point per worksheet =)

3 Sep 2009     

Tint
South Africa

Amy, whenever you click on the ESLprintables banner at the top of the page, you will go to the main page. Under the title "New Worksheets" in a light grey colour, it will tell you how many downloads you have left out of the 30 free downloads. 

3 Sep 2009     

amy7080
Korea, South

Thank you so much for telling me Tint but I �ve tried to look for the title "New Worksheets" in a light grey colour and I just couldn �t find it.....
my main page can �t be different to your main page, can it? haha... Thanks anyway...

3 Sep 2009     

JudyHalevi
Israel

Hi Amy, 
Welcome.

If you look at the left side of the page, next to the forum, you will see some worksheets, those are newly uploaded.  Right above where these worksheets begin, it tells you that you are entilted to 30 worksheets free a day.  As you download, you will be able to check on how many you have left.

Hugfrom Israel

Judy

3 Sep 2009     

amy7080
Korea, South

Thanks guys!! you guys are so kind.

like you guys have told me, I �ve found "New worksheets",but there �s nothing below on my page. I don �t know why. I �m guessing maybe because I �ve just got to have 30 free daily recent contribution from today(I �ve just became premium member...) so I should maybe wait for another day...

Thanks again for sending me PM to show exactly what you mean, Julieta VL
It was a big help!!

I guess it doesn �t really matter to see how much I �ve downloaded a day, anyway... It wouldn �t hurt :D

3 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Amy
 I tried one thing with my own page, may be this is your problem.
Are you sure you are LOGIN?
Because I log out and I saw exactly what you see. As it happens to me, many times, don �t know why, but the system just makes me log out and; I usually notice that, because I can �t go in the caf� or in the "Report Contributions", so the home page appears with a very different layout.
Check it, good luck.
Olinda

3 Sep 2009