Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help!!    

I need your help!!

patosan19
Poland

I need your help!!

Hi people,
could possibly anyone download one of my worksheets? I urgently need 1 point to be able to download a worksheet I need> Thanks for all you help

3 Sep 2009      

silvanija
Lithuania

I have just downloaded one Wink

3 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

You �ve got 43 points, so I don �t understand why are you begging here Shocked  I may be rude now but we don �t do this here and you have got enough points to download anything you want to.

3 Sep 2009     

Miri75
Argentina

Have you uploaded any ws this year? Last saturday, it happened to me and this week I worked just a little, uploaded some ws and soon I got some points.

Upload sth! everybody here will be able to help you if you contribute with your work

good luck!!

3 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

patosan I have just downloaded.I think you are preparing a super lesson for your kids Good luck

3 Sep 2009     

libertybelle
United States

It �s true what Zambia wrote!  You have 50 points now - so you can download
30 of the recent contributions every single day for free without losing any points - everyday!
You �ll find the link to the recent contributions on the left side of this column below.
Good luck
L

3 Sep 2009