Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Student īs ppp    

Student īs ppp

epit
Turkey

Student īs ppp

My question will be very simple for this time.Can I send mystudent īs ppp .It was a performance duty from my lesson.Please answer me

5 Sep 2009      

mariannina
Italy

Sorry, what is ppp? Maybe in Italy we use other words or it depends on the fact that I teach very young children? Very often I don īt understand when you use abbreviations. I know, I know...it is the young people language, but what about us, old people? Cry
Ciao

5 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Hi Epit,

Do you mean a PowerPoint presentation and are you sure it will be a teaching resource if, as you say, your students made it?

5 Sep 2009     

nejar
Peru

Hi Epit!

Why you send a worksheet with the instructions on your lesson plan. This is what we do. We, of course, would love to see your student īs work. You may attach a link to see it.

5 Sep 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Well, the correct abbreviation is ppt.

5 Sep 2009     

nejar
Peru

Why don īt you send a worksheet the instructions of your lesson plan? 
 sorry for typing fast and not checkingEmbarrassed

5 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

Dear nejar,  I have already sent it between my downloads at least just smiliar to just I mentioned.Yo can find it if you click my downloads.I tried not making adv but I don īt know............

5 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

http://www.dosya.tc/Mysummerholidaywithppp.ppt.html  that is the link,friends

5 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

the PPT includes poor grammar and it īs really diassappointing:(

6 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

We don īt have to share the same ideas