Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Ideas for the last lesson    

Ideas for the last lesson

SpringFlower
Russian Federation

Ideas for the last lesson

My students (complete beginners) will have the last lesson of the English course "Beginners". I want some ideas for the last lesson. Of course we�ll refresh all the material we�ve studied. I want something that is not connected to studies. May be psychological game or something that will remind my students of this course.

Can you give me some ideas?

31 Oct 2008      

Nour
Israel

Hi springflower,
2 years ago I had a course for teachers and we did an a ctivity that might be useful for you.
you can bring different kinds of boxes (big, small,a chocolate box...), ask your sts each to choose a box and till how the box represents what s/he feels about the course.
Hope this idea helps you

Good Luck
All the best,
Lubna

31 Oct 2008     

Snow- white
Macedonia

Spring flower becouse your students are beginners I believe they are young.If so, you can use my "My first day at school" ws and change it into "last day" and hand out to your ss with a picture of the whole class on it.

31 Oct 2008     

SpringFlower
Russian Federation

thanks for the ideas

1 Nov 2008