Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Regarding points    

Regarding points

elaineazz87
Malta

Regarding points

Hello everyone!

Since I am still new to this site, should I use my points immediately or I can use them whenever I want?  Are the points removed after some time or they are removed only once I download documents?

Annnnd another question ;-)))
If I download 1 document, how many of the points are removed?

Thanks for your help in advance!

Elaine

6 Sep 2009      

monicap_87
El Salvador

WELCOME!!!!

You can use them whenever you want. There is no expiration date.

1 download = 1 point less
Star

6 Sep 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

New worksheets

As a premium member (with more than 30 points) you can download 30 of the NEW  printables for free.(No points needed)

6 Sep 2009     

elaineazz87
Malta

great! thanks!

6 Sep 2009     

Malvine
Latvia

Yes, but you can download 30 NEW printables for free - it �s just that you can do it only on that day, i.e. today you can download 30 printables of September 5th for free (tomorrow you will have to give away your points for them!), tomorrow you will be able to download 30 printables of September 6th for free etc. So you have to be on the alert not to miss your 30 free printables of the previous day!

6 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

Someones  downloaded my last worksheet,but I couldn �t get any points.I �m still 23.I must have gained 5 points more since yesterday.Who will correct this.?

6 Sep 2009     

spring
Turkey

To the new members:
There is FAQ section.
So you can find answers to your questions there.

6 Sep 2009