Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > points    

isabella.bel
Brazil

It �s been 2 days since my last printable contribution. It has been downloaded but I haven �t got my points yet. Do you know what �s going on? I really need my points! rss

7 Sep 2009      

Lana.
Ireland

It �s a stupid question but... You have 222 points, why do you say you really need your points?

It �s not like you can �t afford to download stuff. Hmmmm...Ermm

7 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

You �ve got 222 points - so I can �t see any problem.

Cheers, Michaela

7 Sep 2009     

puddyd
Oman

I think what she means is she �s got 222 points and downloaded 222points worth of worksheets and so therefore has zero??????????????

7 Sep 2009     

armandelli
Argentina

I �ve got the same problem as Isabella. My last contributions have been downloaded once each and I still haven �t got my points. Why does this happen?

Armandelli

7 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

No puddyd, click on her avatar. You �ll see she has 222 points.

You can update your points here but at 222 points, I don �t see what �s the big deal with "needing" your points.

7 Sep 2009     

isabella.bel
Brazil

I need the points �cause I �m not the only one who download, I share my acount with my co-workers, so we need it too! Sice we �ve already downloaded 190 worksheets, we �ll need more point very soon.

7 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Well, if you share the account with your co-workers I would suggest they might subscribe and make their own accounts. You can download 30 new contributions for free every day and by my opinion it �s a huge amount you can get without spending your points. Sorry, but I just can �t understand why are you so desperate for points.

Michaela

7 Sep 2009     

Silvia33
Argentina

Dear isabella and Dear armandelli

I just wonder if you have read the What �s this and the F.A.Q. .

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come.

Your worksheets are still available to be downloaded (they will be for about 90 more minutes) After that, your points will be added to your account.

Silvia

7 Sep 2009