Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > PROJECTS    

PROJECTS

mary-butterfly
Brazil

PROJECTS

I HAVE TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT THIS SEMESTER.DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA 
ABOUT SOME PROJECTS WITH TEENS .I NEED TO MAKE SOME POSTERS AND HANG THEM UP,SOMETHING LIKE THAT,TO SHOW THE CORDINATOR.DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN? IT �S FOR 13 YEARS...
THANKS IN ADVANCE

7 Sep 2009      

supergirls
Mexico

WELL, HERE IN MEXICO WE DO FINISH EACH BIMESTER WITH A PROJECT, AND THE PROJECT IT �S ABOUT THE TOPIC OF THE UNIT WE JUST FINISHED, BECAUSE WE HAVE TO FOLLOW A PROGRAMEE, BUT I HAVE SOME OF THE PROJETCS ABOUT EACH UNIT IF YOU TELL ME WHAT �S YOUR UNIT ABOUT MAYBE I CAN HELP YOU. IF NOT WHICH YOU  GOOOD LUCK!

8 Sep 2009     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

CAN BE ABOUT SONGS OR ABOUT FOOD
THANKS

8 Sep 2009     

miss manal
Tunisia

YPU CAN ASK YOUR PUPILS TO MAKE FAMILY TREE ,a farm,animals ,safety rules ,mode magazine ,hotel brochure ,information about their country,sport survey,different hobbies....

8 Sep 2009     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

THANKS MISS MANAL AND BETTYSUNSHINEGIRL
KISSES FROM BRAZIL

8 Sep 2009     

doccarazo
Spain

do something relating to their favorite heroes and then let them choose superpowers

�He can climb walls �
�She can make force fields �

etc.......

8 Sep 2009     

mary-butterfly
Brazil

THANKS DOCCARAZO

8 Sep 2009     

fan2daLo
Indonesia

hi
I have recently discovered something called "Carousal Brainstorming".

1. The students are divided into groups (depending on the number of students).
2. The teacher displays a flip chart for each group with a topic written on it. Any topic that they can have discussion on such as " Importance of Body Language in a teacher" or " How to make Math more interesting?". it can be anything.
3. Then each group writes down their opinions. pros and cons etc. They are given a limited amount of time.
4. After that one person of each group stays and the rest of the members go around seeing their friends present the flip charts. They do this for each group until they come back to their own.
5. They can be assessed based on their ideas, quick thinking and language skills.
6. There can also be a Q & A session.

Its fun and students get really involved. They feel appreciated for their opinions.

I hope my suggestions come in handy.

Have fun.
Fana.

8 Sep 2009