Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need my points..     

I need my points..

GigiGraziano
Argentina

I need my points..

Hi everybody!!! I �ve uploaded some new ws and they �ve downloaded but I haven �t recieved my points yet.. =( and I really need them...
DO you know what could have happened?
please answer me.. thanks a lot....

8 Sep 2009      

mariannina
Italy

FAQ � Why haven�t I got any points?

The points from your uploaded worksheet take 2 days.  Wait two days and you�ll have the points.  Be patient the points will come. Thumbs Up

8 Sep 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

Hmmm... now, why does this remind me of something...Why do you "really need points" when you have 98?

8 Sep 2009     

vickyvar
Greece

Come on... I  keep reading that about the points. Maybe the person who needs the points has "cashed" all his / her points and needs another printable for a lesson. It �s not that bad to ask for help - I mean when people are being honest...

8 Sep 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

thanks to the ones that helped me.. =) wow !! what is the big problem? yes I need my points because I �ve cashed them... and i need some ideas of lesson plans about present perfect.. i �m in the last year of my career and I really need them so what �s the big problem?

8 Sep 2009     

Lana.
Ireland

OK, OK, I haven �t had my breakfast nor lunch, having a bite now, probably I just was hungry...

8 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

I must agree with Lana. This question is here every day and, honestly, it �s tiring to read it all over again. Is it really so difficult to read FAQ? I understand that writing into the forum is much easier and more comfy but image how would you like someone asking you the same question every day (and sometimes several times a day).
Most of the people here is helpful but everybody gets tired of it at some time.

8 Sep 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

The FAQ section does not answer all the questions. Also, FAQ �s are not important in most sites, so no one bothers to read them. Again, a quiz (as silly as it may sound) that each newbbie would take after signing up should solve the problem.

8 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

That �s a very good idea, Ivona. Thumbs Up

8 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

Hi
This is what you can read when starting a new thread:
If you have any question related to this website (points, uploading errors, etc) please read first the Frequently Asked Questions.

Ivona, it takes 2 minutes to read the FAQs and maybe it does not answer all the questions but it does answer the one about "where are the points".

8 Sep 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

bitchy Ivona LOL

8 Sep 2009     

1    2    Next >