Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Worksheets with 0 downloads    

Worksheets with 0 downloads

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Worksheets with 0 downloads

Isn �t  there a way to delete all the 0 downloaded worksheets? Our site is full of them. I think that after a month without being downloaded, the system should delete them, don �t you agree? Thanks, Carla 

12 Sep 2009      

khaled69
Jordan

hi carla how are you?
i think you are right but you know something ?
i was searching for anarrative writnig ws and guess what i found one i think its very helpful to me and it was without any points
the idea is you dont  know when you need them
best regards
khaled69

12 Sep 2009     

epit
Turkey

I think khaled69 is right.Everybody has a different type of understanding So,we can �t decide who can use whose worksheet and when

13 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Well, when you upload a new ws, there is a notice about it, which says that if the ws won �t be downloaded by any user within a month, it will be deleted, isn �t it? I can see khaled69 �s point but there have been wss for several months with 0 points and I think it wouldn �t be wrong to delete them...Embarrassed

13 Sep 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

they �re not getting on my nerves ... so long as Victor doesn �t complain about lack of space why delete them?
I �m more concerned about members with zero points and zero worksheets and zero interest ...

13 Sep 2009