Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Looking for penpals for my students    

Looking for penpals for my students

julita26
Poland

Looking for penpals for my students

Hello,

I`m desperately looking for penpals for my students aged 12-16. They do not see the reason to learn English and I`d like help them.

Thanks for your help

12 Sep 2009      

i_love_english
France

I might try to start an exchange soon. I will let you know? How many students do you have?
Stephanie

13 Sep 2009     

GigiGraziano
Argentina

hi!.. some time ago I was lookinf for penpals for my Ss too. It �s great to know that some teachers.. want the same.. �im teaching a group of 8 teenagers. they �re 12 /13 years old. I would like to exchange too.. please let me know!!!
I Have the same problem they study only because of their parents.
hugs Gigi

13 Sep 2009     

Hannie
Portugal

Hi Julita!

I �m looking for the same thing! The only difference is that I �m teaching younger learners. (9-10) Do you know any teacher in your country who �d be intereseteed?
I still don �t know how many students I �ll have but I suppose it will be around 25.(It �s only a guess)
I �d be happy to exchange with Poland!It �s a very sweet country to me because when I was a teenager, I had my own pals and the Polish were really nice and sweet. Good memories..
Well, If you know, Just let me know :D

Good luck!

13 Sep 2009