Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP    

HELP

layoli
Mexico

HELP

Hi Everyone:

I tried to send a printable but I couldn�t, I changed size, moved elements etc however the page look different. How can I do?

Thank you

Have a nice day

Layoli

13 Sep 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

I am not quite sure what �s the problem...
If you have uploading problem, it just happens from time to time... Be patient and try again later... Check the size and file extension (.doc) and MS Word version (no Vista, please...)
If you have problem with "preview" - if the page looks different in the preview - try GROUPING ALL TEXTBOXES AND PICTURES in your worksheet
hold CTRL+ click on all parts and then go to left click mouse - choose GROUPING (joining)...
If all pictures are grouped, they won �t move when the file is opened in various computers...

If you work with "many" pictures, I strongly recommend to group all pictures and textboxes. It is the best way you can help the downloaders, because the worksheet doesn�t need to "corrected" then...
There are people using Windows 98, 2000, 2002, XP, Vista - and your worksheet may change a lot when opened by different MS Word versions...

13 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

The best rule - GROUP all the frames, text boxes, pictures in your worksheet, so you save a lot of time...
IF textboxes, shapes, pictures are grouped, you can change the colour of ALL textboxes / shapes by 2 clicks - in 2 seconds :-D

Hope it helps.
Love,
M.

13 Sep 2009