Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Unable tu upload PPT - Help please!    

Unable tu upload PPT - Help please!

Alenka
Slovenia

Unable tu upload PPT - Help please!

Hi dear teachers!
Could somebody give me a suggestion what could be wrong that I  am not able to upload a PPT. I have been already trying for two days - unsuccessfully. The ppt has 446 kb. I work with office 2007, but I saved the ppt as ppt 97-2003.
Thank you so much for any help!

13 Sep 2009      

gabitza
Romania

Hi Alenka,
It is a problem with the site. I tried yesterday - wasn �t able to. I �ve tried several times today - no success. It happens once in a while. I hope the issue is going to be solved soon.
Hugs,
Gabitza

13 Sep 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

This happened to me once when my ppt was over 400KB - my internet connection was slower than usual and ESL was crowded with people trying to upload, so I had to try several times. It worked in the evening when my connection sped up.

13 Sep 2009     

Alenka
Slovenia

Thank you to your both. It so helpful for me to know if the problem is with the site or with my ppt. I have uploaded only one ppt till now end I haven �t got much exsperience with them. I tried to upload also just the first slide - with about 150 kb, but I couldn �t.

13 Sep 2009