Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > PRINTING    

PRINTING

crijus13
Spain

PRINTING

GOOD EVENING!

i WAS WONDERING ABOUT A GREAT AMOUNT OF WS THAT ARE UPLOADED THAT ARE TOTALLY GREAT, BUT ONCE I TRY TO PRINT THEM, SOME PICTURES CANNOT BE SEEN AND ARE DIFFICULT TO MODIFY OR AT LEAST, I DO NO T HAVE THE TIME TO DO SO BECAUSE I NEED THEM FOR MY KIDS.
WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST OR HOW CAN THIS PROBLEM BE SOLVED?
THANX IN ADVANCE

13 Sep 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi Crijus,

I wish I had an answer... I �m trying to figure out one for myslef too! The other day I took one to class and students kept saying.. "What is this?" .. I can �t understand the picture. I couldn �t either see it well because after printing them the cliparts became blurry and if you try to make them bigger, in some cases it �s not possible and in others, they are really blurry.

What I �ve done is delete some and paste some of my own... however, this takes time.  

13 Sep 2009     

Tint
South Africa

The problem with much of the clipart used is that it is very low resolution and designed for use on the Web, not for printing. If they want print quality, they have to buy the image. Of course, not all images are low quality, but many of them are. The only solution is to find another image to replace it yourself. It is one of the big reasons I don �t use image-heavy worksheets or I download them and change them completely, as the printout is often not good. 

14 Sep 2009