Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Before downloading...    

Before downloading...

silvia.patti
Italy

Before downloading...

Hi colleagues, everyday I see a lot of reported contributions downloaded by many of us. Today one of them has been downloaded 200. Before downloading, please check in the section "reported contributions" if the ws you need is stolen or copied in order to avoid giving points to a person who doesn �t merit it (if the ws will be delete the points will be lost).
Thanks

15 Sep 2009      

zambia09
Czech Republic

Dear Silvia,
I perfectly know what you mean but it is not possible. Only moderators can get into the section with reported contributions. It would be good when someone find a stolen contribution to write about it a comment so everybody can see it�s stolen.

Hugs, Michaela

15 Sep 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Dear Silvia,

As zambia mentioned, only moderators can get into the section where contributions can be reported. However, it is useful to check to see if anyone has left a �stolen � comment before downloading. I must say, on a couple of occasions, I have fallen into the mistake of first downloading, leaving a comment and then finding out that the contribution was �stolen �. I guess it is important to check the comments before downloading.
At the end of the day, at least we know that no matter how many points the �stolen � contribution gets, it will get deleted and as you said, �the points will be lost �.

Cheers, and hugs from Australia
ranclaudeHug

15 Sep 2009     

millmo
France

Are the points not removed if it is withdrawn?

15 Sep 2009     

seni
Portugal

Don �t worry! When the worksheet is reported as stolen of a copy of a site the points they got from these worksheets are taken back.  Have fun in your classes!

15 Sep 2009     

zambia09
Czech Republic

Maybe there should be a rule that the points should be given to the one, from whom the ws was stolen....What do you think about it?

Hugs, Michaela

15 Sep 2009     

ranclaude
Australia

Yes millmo, points are removed whether deleted or withdrawn.

Michaela, it is something that could be considered!

Cheers,

ranclaudeHug

15 Sep 2009