Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question for the moderators~    

Question for the moderators~

Jennings Teacher
Korea, South

Question for the moderators~

I heard we are not supposed to upload the same worksheet more than once, but I was wondering if it would be ok to combine all my twilight worksheets into one black and white, picture-free, 30-40 page printable?

It would be in essence 30 printable for the price of one... only minus the pictures and color. Is that ok?

15 Sep 2009      

silviamontra
Spain

I have no idea if it is ok or not according to the rules, but I agree with ladybird in that your offer sounds really good, and I �d love to be able to get the ws as well.

Good luck! And let us know if you manage to do that.

Approve

15 Sep 2009     

LittleSunshine11
Germany

I totally agree with ladybird and silviamontra. And I would be interested in your new "combined" version as well!

Have great day and keep us posted!

15 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

I believe it is really welcomed. Write to Victor, I am sure he gives you permission...
Complete (several pages), printer friendly versions - all black and white, few/no picture, no background are very popular, most teachers cannot print colour versions, they can display them only... (OHP...)
Many teachers delete all colours and pics before they print the worksheets, so I am pretty sure you can upload it straight away :-D
BTW Twillight movie is for teens and many teens are not so interested in pics and frills... They find it too childish...
SO your idea is JUST PERFECT !
Go ahead :-)

PS1: We should upload the colour version and printer friendly version in one file, but if the colour version is too heavy, we are allowed to upload the printer friendly version separately the same day... so I think your idea is OK...
PS2: We can also upload doc version AND interactive powerpoint version of the same exercises....  This may be a good idea - combining several colourful illustrated worksheets as the ppt size limit is 500 kB :-D
PS3: If you upload a worksheet with many pages, please give the information in the name of the worksheet and describtion - eg: 30 Twillight Lectures - 35 pages - BW
Good luck and thanks for your generosity !

15 Sep 2009     

silpont
Argentina

I also agree with Ladybird. It would be just great, and I would also download it.
Let us know if u were able to!.
Good luck! and thanks !!!!!
Hugs!
Silvi :)

15 Sep 2009     

Jennings Teacher
Korea, South

Thanks everyone~

I have just sent a private message to Victor about it. I will wait for his answer before I upload anything.

I have started putting all the worksheets together and I could only get half of them in and have it still be under 300KB... but it is 35 pages long. So it looks like it will end up being two instead of one as I had hoped.

I will let you know when I get an answer from Victor.

17 Sep 2009     

Jennings Teacher
Korea, South

Still waiting for an answer... I just sent another private message.

25 Sep 2009