Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Points?    

Points?

englishreader
Austria

Points?

Hi, I �m new to the site. How does it work with the points?
They site says my worksheets have been downloaded 24 times, but it also says I have zero points! (I haven �t downloaded anything).
Is there simply a time delay between the downloads and the points being accredited?

Cheers!

Caroline

16 Sep 2009      

Ivona
Serbia

"They site says my worksheets have been downloaded 24 times ..."

The site says a lot more. Go on a search for some red letters at the far north of the ESL-land. No, you won �t find Santa there, but it almost feels like it ... And just like with Santa, we have to be �good � uploaders to get our reward - the magic points! Smile

16 Sep 2009     

englishreader
Austria

Thanks for you reply Ivona.

I must be a bit thick, but I don �t actually understand what you mean!!

16 Sep 2009     

Ivona
Serbia

Ahhhh, sorry, i was just being playful. Just click on the red-lettered links provided at the very top of the home page (e.g. F.A.Q.) I suggest that you click on every link on the home page just to get acquainted with the way the site works. Make sure you read all the instructions while uploading - you have all the answers you need THERE.
Have a good time! Wink

16 Sep 2009     

englishreader
Austria

Thanks!

16 Sep 2009     

misscauli
France

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!

hope everyone is ok.

I just wanted to ask if you could go and have a look at my worksheets so that I can get some more points (which I �m desperate for)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you so much to everyone

LOVE

17 Sep 2009