Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > please help translate into russian    

please help translate into russian

pipetochka
Belarus

please help translate into russian

can anyone help me to translate the following sentence into RUSSIAN:
The many psychological and sociological influences brought to bear on young people by the family, the school and society helping to shape their career life-chances tend to have been ignored in our educational arrangements.

I NEED YOUR HELP VERY MUCH!�I AM REALLY CONFUSED WITH IT? I HAVE ONE VARIANT (?????? ??????????????? ? ??????????????? ???????, ?????????????? ?? ??????? ????? ??????????? ?????, ????? ? ????????, ?????????????? ???????????? ?? ???????????????? ????????????, ?? ??????????? ?? ???????? ?????? ???????????????? ???????????) BUT I AM NOT SHURE IN IT.
THANKS IN ADVANCE!

1 Nov 2008      

allakoalla
Latvia

Dlja Pipetocki

U moego komjutera netu ruskih bukv. Po etomu pishu angliskimi.
Na molodih ludej v dannoe vremja okazivaejtse kak  psihologicheskoe tak i socialnoe davlenije kotoroje okazivaetsja
kak semjoi, tak i obzestvom i v tom chisle shkoli, takim obrazom pomogaja im sformirovatsja dla dalneishei karjeri i dla podgotovki k trudnostjam, cto k so�zaleniju chasto ifgnorirujutsja nashei shkolnoj programmoi. 

1 Nov 2008     

pipetochka
Belarus

thank you very much!!!! your help is very important for me!!!

1 Nov 2008