Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > So many worksheets! :-)    

So many worksheets! :-)

Jull
Finland

So many worksheets! :-)

Hi dear friends,

I love this site and I am sure you do!

You may have discussed this topic before... then I seem to have missed it and  I �d like to ask you.

I have downloaded SO many nice worksheets! But I have such a mess now...

HOW do you keep all this precious stuff?!

Thank you!

16 Sep 2009      

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

Hello Jull. I created folders and divided the ws in parts: crosswords, pictionaries, prepositions, adjectives... It is easier to find what you need! And, of course, I renamed all the ws. I hope it has helped, Carla

16 Sep 2009     

Ahlam
Bahrain

Salam

I always save my downloads according to courses i will be using them for in different folders in CDs. I have a CDs bag for all my school e-work along with my eslprintable downlaods. This way it will be well-organised & easily accessable

I hope this help.

16 Sep 2009     

Jull
Finland

Thank you! Then I have one more question!

Am I the only lazy person here?! :-) I have also created folders... But I don �t have enough time to organize mu stuff. Do you do it every time after downloading a new "portion" of worksheets?  Once a week? Once a month? :-)

16 Sep 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I do it when I download the ws, I put them in the folder immediately.

17 Sep 2009     

Ahlam
Bahrain

The same with me! I don �t like losing things. It drives me crazy so I stopped being lazy. Big smile

17 Sep 2009     

jaeckerly
Mexico

At first it is a fastidious exercise to those of us who are organizationally challenged :) If I, who frequently missplace my cell phone, important papers, my keys, and sometimes even my kids (fortunately my husband keeps tabs on them better than I do:) can do it, then you can! I have about 100 subfolders in an "ESL" folder, ranging from "adjectives" to "writing", and I place my downloads in those folders immediately. I even write the names of some of my favorite authors on the file name so that I can locate them quickly!! I also write "mine" into my own filenames so that I don �t inadvertently upload somebody else �s work :) Also, don �t forget to create a BACKUP. I �ve almost lost everything to viruses twice in the past few months!!

If I can do it, you can, too!! I am incapable of being organized in any other aspect of my life (except the classroom, that is), but my ESL folder is true lifesaver at times !!

17 Sep 2009     

Jull
Finland

Thank you!!!

Poor lazy Jull... Smile

17 Sep 2009     

procei
Brazil

I have one folder esl, then I keep it in two folders, one is received and another is send...then in the received I separe in grammar, vocabulary, reading, ....don�t forget when you click on "download" when the box save appears, change the name to the easiest one for you!!! 

17 Sep 2009