Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me! My account is somehow inactivated although I was a premium member.    

Help me! My account is somehow inactivated although I was a premium member.

simplifyyourteaching
Austria

Help me! My account is somehow inactivated although I was a premium member.

I have an account named sunnyschool - and I had a lot of points on this account not 100s but surely about 60 although this is only my second year of teaching.
Now this account is somehow inactive- I always get a warning with "your account has not been activated yet" although I had it activated for a year!

I wrote to esl printables directly, but nobody answers.

Now I started this new account and some people downloaded (13) my material, but I do not get a point. I started this year to teach in two schools and have a lot of lessons for the first time. I desperately need some great printables.

Could you help me somehow?

Yours, simplifyyourteaching
Sheila

17 Sep 2009      

simplifyyourteaching
Austria

Hello Silke!

Oh I see. Thank you for answering. I did not know that the points are not uploaded automatically. Then I am patiently - but I do not know why on earth the problem with my real account has appeared. It �s a shame - beforehand I could download the daily contributions for free.

Hopefully Victor has time enough for this problem:).

Yours, Sheila

and happy teachers� day!

17 Sep 2009