Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > I´m coming mom!    

I´m coming mom!

aftab57
United Kingdom

Mom �s are the best creation in the whole universe so I deeply appreciate your anticipation of seeing your mother again. Eid mubarrak.

18 Sep 2009     

Motivator Tech
Egypt

Eed Mobarak to you and your Mom. Please send my greeting to your Mom and all your friends there. May Allah bless your care about your great mother. Have a safe trip.

18 Sep 2009     

MarionG
Netherlands

Eid Mubarrak to you and your family. I am almost 40 years old and still loooove the times I can go visit my parents (they live in another part of the world). I hope my kids will be willing to cross distances as well in order to be with the family. that is what being a family is about no?

18 Sep 2009     

Aimee/S.
Israel

Have a good and safe trip!

18 Sep 2009     

serene
Greece

Have a nice and safe journey and enjoy your visit to your mother! Eid Mubarrak!

18 Sep 2009     

tugce-cenk
Turkey

Have a nice holiday.

18 Sep 2009     

kaz76
United Kingdom

That is such a great message and has made me smile so much. 

I just had my first baby 3 weeks ago - a boy - and I hope he feels like that when he is all grown up:))

Enjoy your holiday

18 Sep 2009     

gilorit
Israel

Have a safe trip (1000km. is almost twice as big as Israel...)
Enjoy your time with your mother and your family. I am lucky that my parents live 5 minutes drive from me. We see each other almost daily.
Tonight we are going to have the holiday meal together (+ my sister & her family and my brother & his...)
Happy new year
Eid Mubarrak
Orit

18 Sep 2009     

eng789
Israel

One mom can take care of 10 kids but 10 kids can �t take care of 1  mom.  Have a great time and make here feel like a queen, I �m sure she deserves it.

May we only know joy and good times.

19 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2