Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Anyone else wants to share information on this topic?    

Anyone else wants to share information on this topic?

cgato
Portugal

Anyone else wants to share information on this topic?

Hi!

Yesterday I posted a question on the forum about how schools work in different countries around the world! Today I read Olindalima �s post (Hi LindaSmile) who suggested that I post this topic again to have more answers.
I don �t want to use much space in the forum so, if anyone can share more information, go to :

Thanks everyone!

Hugs from portugalHug

18 Sep 2009      

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Cristina, here I am again.
Hope that, at least our Portuguese fellows  show up. I �m going to check the previous post. Don �t forget we have elections the 27th ( heheh). Let us show how much we appreciate their work.
Bi, big hugsHug

19 Sep 2009     

cecio_13
Argentina

Hi friends!
In Argentina, secondary school morning shift starts at 7:30 am and ends at 1:00 pm (for public schools), afternoon shift starts at 1:30 pm and ends at 19:00 pm
Elementary school starts at 1:00 pm and ends at 5 pm.
We have 180 school days. The school year starts in March and finishes in December.
Hugs,
Ceci

19 Sep 2009     

lomasbello
Venezuela

Hi

In Venezuela, The school year has just started (September 16th) and finishes July 30th. Secondary school morning shifts starts at 7:00 am and ends at 12.30 for public and private schools. Afternoon shifts starts at 1:00pm and ends at 6:00 pm. There are 180 days for students and 200 for teachers. But we have some holidays during the year. For example in Carnival we have 3 days off and In Easter a whole week.

19 Sep 2009