Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ASHAMED    

ASHAMED

mjpa
Spain

ASHAMED

This is unbelievable. I feel totally embarrassed today. I can�t understand some of the people and things happening here.

Take a look at this:

I undertand that somebody could use another person�s works here to take them as a model, to improve them and so on,  but copying a whole work, that�s a horse of a different colour.
If you are going to copy something, at least try to change the pictures, the colours, something, but copying everything?????????? That�s to STOLE somebody else�s works. And I can�t belive people could be so unethical.

19 Sep 2009      

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

And people keep saying thank you to this member... I know he/she will lose his/her points, but I still feel sad and annoyed...

19 Sep 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

It happens quite often here. Usually wss of those members who have websites are copied. When you get 1000 points for your contributions you will become a moderator and will be able to visit a section of stolen and copied contributions. Well well, you will see then how many wss from other sites and other members  are stolen every day.

19 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

What I find is unbelievable is that at least 100 members have helped this new member earn 130 points today for 3 stolen worksheets.  How many of us earn 130 points  in a day for our own work??? 

Let�s hope that these points do not roll over into their account tomorrow otherwise they will be rewarded for their unethical behaviour.

19 Sep 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

I have to share this with you. A member was reported today and she/he has almost 1000 points (944 to be exact). When I saw the reported contribution, I checked it, as I always do, and then I scrolled down the rest of the wss. I �m in shock... Most of the wss weren �t original, just copied and pasted as her/his own! Some of them are over a year, so I just want to thank everyone who has the time to check and report the stolen contributions because I can �t consider these people teachers... where �s the ethic?!!!

19 Sep 2009     

Bare
Croatia

What about pictures from different textbooks used in some worksheets ???? The worksheet is not stolen but the pictures are...

19 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

Hi Bare,

we �re allowed to use pictures from books, but we have to add some of our own activities, exercises etc to it, otherwise it is considered a stolen contribution, without any creativity of your own.
I for example, made some worksheets for Headway elementary, using tapescripts and photos from that book, but in the end, the worksheet was completely my own creation.

Have a great weekend,

Sasa

19 Sep 2009     

Bare
Croatia

Thanks BornaSmile

19 Sep 2009