Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Just a simple request.    

Just a simple request.

goodnesses
Algeria

@ Ohlala_esl

This is what I sent you: I think you have a lot of job to do today.

This was a follow up to my post and PM of yesterday when I saw that you were so prompt when some Muslims did only what others took the right to do before them and every single day.

Today the forum was invaded by many greetings with huge pictures since the early morning. So Where were you?

Don �t tell me you are not logged in 24 hours a day? Because I know this and this is the (my) point; when you cannot have a complete and exclusive control on things in here, so don �t come on the last faulty people and shoot them down without checking and being sure that they are/aren �t doing what you reproach them on purpose.

There is a difference between someone who post greetings in the forum innocently for the first time by ignorance of the rules and those who do it on purpose ignoring completely the other members as if they don �t exist or have no right on this site.

PS: Still waiting to be convinced that I was wrong in my comprehension of your yesterdays particular sentence.

Plus, you �d better follow ladybird �s advice because your already in mine.

21 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2