Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help with upload    

Help with upload

ramon.moravski
Brazil

Help with upload

Hello everybody!!

So, I noticed that the preview of my last upload is strange. There are 2 pages in the activity, but the preview shows only one, it doesn �t give me the option to go to the second.

What could be happening?

Thanks a lot.

Ramon

22 Sep 2009      

arlissa
United States

Maybe you can delete it and upload again? Sometimes weird things happen in my account too...can �t explain it, but maybe someone else can?

22 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

If I were you, I would UPDATE your wss. If it doesn �t help, include all missing info in the description or delete it and upload it later...
It just happens from time to time, preview pages disappear.
We are used to read the description, so write it accurately and that �s all...
Good luck!

22 Sep 2009     

anitarobi
Croatia

Try to download it from ESL and see. Sometimes the preview is a bit off, but when you download stuff, everything is there. If that �s the case, you can just update the description of your ws and say that it �s a 2-page ws although the preview sometimes doesn �t show it. It sometimes happens if the fonts are incompatible, but when downloaded, everything is fine. Good luck

Anita

22 Sep 2009