Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > help needed!     

help needed!

domnitza
Romania

help needed!

Hello to every esl-friend!

I was in the middle of preparing my activities for the Euopean Days of Languages (actually, La Journee Europeenne des Langues), when I saw the great ideas you suggested. I will certainly use the presentations in  different europaan languages and my students will have a lot of fun.

I also came across something really cute on youtube.

Does anybody have this in their PC? I do not have internet at school, so I must have the video saved in my laptop in order to put it to my sudents.

Thanks in advance and have a great week!

Corina

22 Sep 2009      

mariannina
Italy

I have downloaded it, but I can see it with Windows Media Player. If you have that program I can send the video to you.
Ciao

22 Sep 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

I don �t know if we can copy paste a video from here... I guess not...
But... here it is.
Follow Mariannina �s advice. She �s wiser! Smile

22 Sep 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

Ok, We can �t copy paste it! I checked it! Oooops sorry. Can �t help you...Cry

22 Sep 2009     

domnitza
Romania

Thanks a lot for your quick replies! I have already received it (Smile thank you, isabel), but I don �t have media player installed, so I am waiting for my husband to "solve" the problem.

Thank you, my esl-friends!!!

Corina

22 Sep 2009     

mariannina
Italy

Thank you...I´d like to become wise, I´m trying hard but it is very difficult!!!

Hug

22 Sep 2009     

gloriawpai
Brazil

you can download the gom player to play any video, it works with any video and it�s free!! Also you can download any video using a video downloader software. Check this one: http://www.vdownloader.es/

22 Sep 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi Domnitza

I got it in Quicktime. Will it do for you? If so pm me your email and I �ll send it to you.

22 Sep 2009