Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please Help!    

Please Help!

xcelair8
Australia

Please Help!

I know this is cheating... please don�t hate me... I�ve just used up all my points and desperately need to download. Would you like to check out my printables and download any you like!! 

2 Nov 2008      

gunner10
United Kingdom

you have 136 points!

2 Nov 2008     

xcelair8
Australia

Yes, but I have used them all over time!

2 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

I can see them there, too.

Smile

2 Nov 2008     

xcelair8
Australia

just for the record... I have 135 points and I have used 134 of them, which means I can download one more worksheet. If I had all these points I wouldn�t need to ask for help would I? I just thought the community might help me out here IF they liked any of my printables.

I can see how many points you have received in TOTAL, but I do not know how many you have used. Please gimme a break!

:-)

peace

2 Nov 2008     

Nebal
Lebanon

hello xcelaire8,

I downloadede ur Michael Jackson worksheet!

It was just for help ! We are one family.

Kisses,
                                                                                                     Nebal

2 Nov 2008     

xcelair8
Australia

thank you!!!!!!!! I�m ok now!!!!

2 Nov 2008     

Tere-arg
Argentina

Sorry, I know how it works but it seemed to be a good number of points (used or not) when you think you are given 30 extra ones every day.

Smile  Enjoy the day

2 Nov 2008