Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > PROJECT - need your experience    

PROJECT - need your experience

ivush
Czech Republic

PROJECT - need your experience

Hello friends!

I would like to start some kind of a partnership in English teaching with some other countries. I would like to make a project focused on it. But I have no experience with that and I dont know what to focus it on.... On exchanging students? On my country realias? On my teaching experience? I really dont know. How about you? Havent you ever made a project like that? Let me know, please. THANK YOU. Ivush  

23 Sep 2009      

maoopa
China

Would it be like having email-pals in another country for your students to communicate with?

If it is so, I may help.

Mauro

23 Sep 2009     

Motivator Tech
Egypt

Hi ivush,

I would like to know which grade you teach for? I can help with Elementary and Junior High School "beginner level" in Japan.

Enjoy all!

23 Sep 2009     

ivush
Czech Republic

I teach at one primary school and it should be within Europe. I mean not only exchanging visits but some school activities? Like making a story book with my country legends in English or so? Any project like that. I really dont know :)

23 Sep 2009