Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > isn ´t it too heavy to hold?    

isn ´t it too heavy to hold?

Samantha.esl
Italy

What a pitty this member Mr.dgdln and the one arguing with Lady_bird today, ashame people from the middle east with this strange and weird way to refer to women. (are you living in 2009??).. I wonder!

And also the fact that they defend so strongly and in such an agressive way their point of views.
oh!!..How much they like conflict!!
Apart from teachers and �women � or �men � we are all humans.. So if you insult people., you can�t expect them to act like nothing was said.

24 Sep 2009     

PhilipR
Thailand

There always seems to be an argument involving mr ddlgdn (or whatever) and it does get annoying. Please take your petty fights elsewhere. Does he behave like this in the classroom I wonder...

24 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

Some people really abuse this forum space. We should all just ignore that.
It �s sunny and warm indian summer day in Croatia, and I �m thankful that I �m alive and well and that I get to enjoy this wonderful day!

I wish the same to all of you!

Sasa

24 Sep 2009     

douglas
United States

I agree with Philip and Borna,

and as we say in the USA:  "Get over it."

24 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

Well said, Douglas!

I �ve always liked "the American way"!

24 Sep 2009     

donapeter
Romania

I just want to say that complaining on the forum makes Mr.dgdln a real gentleman, a man of honor, a pride for his country, for the manhood he belongs to.
Good job, man!

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok everyone can become as blind as not being able to see that I haven �t said anything bad neither to the member nor to the women overall. But there are 2 insulting words here addressed to me. "small brain"  if you can �t see it , please take your part in blinds � society. 

24 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/take+it+like+a+man

24 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

ok I got the message Jayho. I �m taking it like a man.

24 Sep 2009     

cıstırıpıst
Greece

at the school where I work, teachers cant tolerate each other either as it is on this forum. teacher cant tolerate each other. what a cruelty! 

24 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2