Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > ..................................    

khaled69
Jordan

nd check this and plz look at her friends ws and then look at the site here

stop it miss lady snake its enough

but i want everybody to check this and look at page 4 http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=12686#thetop
 is that fair miss lady bird : she took more than 1500 points on it and you mis lady guard throw me with all your bad and heavy words :shame on you!!!!!
i feel like iam athief or something everybody took ahelp from books and sites and why all for that for
stop it u r disgusting when you treat someone as athief when other took it befor along time with many of nice comments on it from other collagueas
you r such abad woman and dont deserve really respect
stop it
stop it ......its enough

25 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

Well, as far as I understand: the old worksheet with 1500 points consists of one copied page and other pages are original... - so it is 75% original, 25% copied, and we can adapt texts from internet but we must add some more... exercises, questions, gap fill in, cards, bookmarks, boardgames...
Many people here upload adapted texts, it´s ok, if there is something more - original...
But you, Khaled, uploaded a single paged worksheet, consisting of grammar explanations taken exactly with the same colours, fonts, designs as the page you are writing about.
this http://web2.uvcs.uvic.ca/elc/StudyZone/410/grammar/ppvpast.htm
You changed maybe 5 words, that was all...

Victor asked us to contribute original texts, and if we adapt, we should state the sources AND write some more exercises / follow up activities to go with the adapted text...
I believe, you didn �t provide any extra exercises, so your worksheet was a "copy", not original...
Original is a work consisting of 60% original and maybe 40% or less adapted/copied text...
It is agreed that the majority of the worksheet must be original.

As you are an experienced member of ESP, you know the rules.
You have seen many copied wss removed, so you know the moderators WERE fair, when they removed your ws. Please, get over it and forget about it. It was right.
We should be a good example to the new members.
So, please, stop this unhappy fighting and let�s be teachers and friends again.

25 Sep 2009     

silpont
Argentina

These horrible words and rude one are completely out of place. How upseting!.

I think that teachers should be concerned in other matters, we are so busy people working with students and trying to teach them good manners and behaviour that these nasty comments are only making us focus our attention in pointless matters.

Come one everybody!!! Let �s go back to work and pay attention to important things such as our students and if somebody happens to have time left to argue, leave him/ her alone do it.

It �s very clear enough  he/ she has a lot of time to waste instead of spending it in fruitful issues.

This is a terrible shame. How upseting!!!! :(

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3