Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > About nasty Pms....!     

About nasty Pms....!

Mouna mch
Algeria

i swear to god that i never send that little poor thing any pm..
i did it once to recommend a site.. the tim tim one when she asked for b and w clpart and that poor thing called ohlala never said thanks..
again I SWEAR TO GOD that she is inventing the whole story
so STOP STOP STOP
I HAVE A LIFE  AND NO TIME FOR SOMEONE LIKE YOU
STOP IT LITTLE POOR THING AND YOU ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GET A LIFE

25 Sep 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Dear colleagues!
I have just seen this person �s thread. I don �t have only this to do, you know. I have other fish to fry.

I won �t be long.

I sent this person  PMs because she kept using and referring to me in threads I was not participating in and several. She always tried to link a whole region and religion to some nasty individuals who were polluting the forum these last days.
If she feels I over gone my right, she can make my PMs public and let you judge by yourselves. It is easy to accuse people through generalizations.

For the last time Goodnesses is not Mounah or Khaled69 or anyone else.

If she wants to be respected, she has only to be respectful to the others herself.

I sent her PMs because I didn �t want to add oil on the fire that was going on the forum.

Stop judging a whole region and community "Middle-East"  because of the behaviour of some indiviluals.

I will save her presenting apologies (because this is what she should have done via a PM instead of starting a new weired thread which she seem keen on). It �s no need just stop your weird words and insinuations and think carefully about what you say on the forum and whom you address.

Regards and sorry to all the other respectful people.

EDIT:

"Goodnesses or Evil-ness!?"

If this is not rude, impolite and offending so what is it. Or for you rude and offending words are rude and offending only when thety come from some one with a flag from the middle east or don´t know what????
But you are forgiven.

25 Sep 2009     

Mouna mch
Algeria

THANK YOU GOODNESSES FOR THE CLARIFICATION.... THINGS ARE CLEAR NOW THAT I NEVER SENT POOR OHLALA ANYTHING...

BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME AND DON �T MENTION MY NAME ACCUSING ME WITHOUT BEING SURE..

HERE , AS GOODNESS SAID, YOU SHOULD BETTER APOLOGIZE

25 Sep 2009     

Sue.
Egypt

What �s the point of reflaming the forum???
You have PMs you don �t like to read, then don �t read it.. it will only take 2 seconds from you to close the pm window and go to the site..
Honestly I �ve been avoiding posting anything for more than 3 days now, but it �s getting worse..

Victor solved the problem and deleted the account of the one who was calling names.. but he was aslo called names, it �s not that I �m taking his side, he was wrong, but a lot of the members took it too far.. and it �s over now..

Ohlala, pls if you have anything against anyone , any region, any religion, pls keep it personal..

If he sent you a pm.. so it was a PM " personal message" so it had to be personal, all you had to do if you couldn �t pm him was to pm victor.. PMs not on the forum..

And as libertybelle said , we all know goodnesses.. and this doesn �t sound like him..

one more thing, IF the middle east people didn �t make any comment on your words before it �s because they are civilized enough not to get into a provoked fight..and I think Aimee also made you a comment about this b4..

(Besides, I guess Victor  is not around every day, every minute in the site... So I find embarrasing to contact him to tell him an ´adult´ member of the site  behaves in such a way.... It´s like the children telling the teacher: "teacher, teacher, (member´s name) is poking his tongue at me...".. How embarrasing!!EmbarrassedWELL , I think you went to the teacher �s room instead of the class teacher so you can expose the who poked his tongue at you infront of all the teachers..

Sorry for posting all this but this time I couldn �t cross my fingers away..
hope this will end soon..

Soha
egypt
muslim
middle east..

BTW I do have a job, a life and a family..

25 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2