Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need a small help    

I need a small help

Small Gift
Saudi Arabia

I need a small help

Would you please download my worksheets, to let me get points and help me to download worksheets..

Regards,

26 Sep 2009      

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi dear member,

I �m fairly new here too,  but I �ve read that advertising your own worksheets is not appreciated in the site. It could actually have the opposite effect... i.e., people not downloading the worksheet.
There are some nice tuturials to make worksheets you could follow to make  printables more eyecatching and get loads of downloads!..Wink
Have a great day!

26 Sep 2009     

Stellam
Argentina

Well dear Ohalala, that �s totally new to me, I �ve never heard of such "side-effects" of advertising. Stern Smile

Hi Small Gift! Welcome back!

26 Sep 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Well, after reading about how people react to advertising their work.. I concluded myslef that It could actually have the opposite effect..
I must say too that Small Gift, also seems to be begging for points. So, that �s why I said this. I have seen that members do not appreciate this.
That �s all.

26 Sep 2009