Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hello I īm new here and I īd like to know if there are any rules...    

Hello I īm new here and I īd like to know if there are any rules...

Copa
Italy

Hello I īm new here and I īd like to know if there are any rules...

Hi!
As I īve told in the title I īm a new member of this site. Somewhere I īve read a topic in which some of you were discussing of some rules (in particular "do not post more than 3 worksheets a day")
I īve searched the site for "rules" but the only one I īve found is the quite obvious one "Publish your own worksheets"...
Could some of you tell me if there are any other rules?!
Please, and thanks in advance.

27 Sep 2009      

wolfy
Chile

I īm not actually sure if the "can īt send more than 3 ws per day is written down anywhere, it was implemented to help the server with the load.  The other rules are on the page you see when you send a ws.  If you have any specific doubts ask in the forum.

27 Sep 2009     

moravc
Czech Republic

wolfy is right, the rule is written in "send a printable" section
if you try to send more printables than you are allowed, the system won īt let you...
so, in other words, if the system let you upload, you can contribute...
when you reach the limit, the system explains you cannot contribute more and you have to wait after midnight Spanish time...

However, there is sometimes a glitch in the system, so some contributors can send more...

The uploading limit is set according to points you have (the more points, the more wss you can send per day). But I would say, three worksheets per day are enough :-)

All the rules are in FAQ section and in "send a printable section" ... The most important rules are:

You cannot send printables taken from other websites or publications. They must be your own creations. We only accept ESL resources written in English language. A frame, a border or a single drawing is not an ESL resource. Remember that this website is not a clipart collection. If your contribution is a copy from other website or from a book your account in ESLprintables will be cancelled.

And the second important "rule" is: enjoy downloading and sharing, friendship and fun at eslprintables :-)

27 Sep 2009     

manonski (f)
Canada

I also suggest you read the FAQs. You īll find them on top of the homepage. The links are in red.

Welcome to this wonderful site!

27 Sep 2009     

Copa
Italy

Thank you to all of you! For the suggestion and for the "welcome!" :D

27 Sep 2009