Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > HELP!    

HELP!

Apryll12
Hungary

HELP!

Hi Everyone,

First of all I�d like to thank you all for your hard work to keep this site so worth visiting.Thumbs Up I�m relatively new here, but I really can�t think of any other sites where I�ve found anything similar. This is THE community where I can always find value. Keep on sharing!Smile
I need your help: a few days ago someone from Portugal offered the possibility to correspond with his/her students but unfortunately I missed his/her email address. Does anyone of you have it? My students would really love to exchange letters with other students, so please let me know if you know it or jotted it down by any chance.
Thanks a lot. My email is [email protected]

18 Sep 2008      

Nabila Manzur
Argentina

Hi Kriszti !
My sts are exchanging letters with friends wordwide,
 if you are interested: this is my mail and msn address:

Regards

Naby 

18 Sep 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

Hi Kriszti!
I don�t know who offered to correspond with his / her students but I left a similar message today; I got an answer but it didn�t work out since our students weren�t the same age at all... I�m looking for penpals for my students as well so I�m interested too! At the end of June there some messages about it but as it was the end of the school year in France it couldn�t be done. Now I don�t feel there are so many people still interested. My students are aged from 11 to 14/15 years old and I�d love to start an exchange with a teacher from this site! So, Kriszti, if you don�t find the person you�re looking for, my students may match yours?
Waiting for your answers...
Caroline

18 Sep 2008     

Apryll12
Hungary

Hi Caroline!

Thanks for your reply. My students are secondary school students, which means they�re between 14 and 18. Maybe, we can have a try with the 14/15-year-olds. I�ve got in touch with Naby from Argentina as well, and we�re working on this �letter-exchange project�, but I don�t know how to contact you, and discuss the details. If you send me an email, we can talk about it if you think my students will suit yours. (?) I personally think it�s worth a try, don�t you?
Please contact me: [email protected]
Kriszti

18 Sep 2008     

Marshmallow (F)
France

I�ve just sent you a mail, my address is [email protected]!

18 Sep 2008     

bllondiecat
Portugal

Hi Kristsz69,
I�m still interested in exchanging letters written by our students. I will send you an email.
My Ss are a little bit younger but they can already write about themselves (personal identification, family, hobbies, likes/dislikes...)
Thanks for you reply!
Kiss

19 Sep 2008     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, hello, so happy to find you all coming round. The forum we had went away, and I had there  a few contacts i needed.
I am not complaining.
But this is a subject in which I am really interested, but I lost the contacts. May be we can get them back. my students are between ten / eleven and I really would like to go forward with this. If anyone of you is interested my email is:
[email protected]
I  would appreciate any feedback
I am in a hurry, now, but if you answer me, I won�t let you down
Hugs, from Portugal

19 Sep 2008     

anyteacher
Argentina

Hi, Criszti.
I�m Anal�a from Argentina too, like Naby. I�m interested in letters or e-mails written by our students. My ss are between 12 and 15 years old. It�s very encouraging for them to receive a letter from a distant country. They always search the site when I�m a t school because in the places qhere we have computers and internet we are always connected. They can see all the people who write and send so lovely comments, and the photos. They are amazing about it. I think it�s a great opportunity , you see, here we are in the last period of the academic year.Write to me if you want and we can discuse the details. My e-mail is: [email protected]
A big hug, I�ll be waiting for your reply.
Any

19 Sep 2008