Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I can´t download my word files    

I can´t download my word files

anatavner
Israel

I can´t download my word files

Hi,
I�m a new member and I want to eaen points but I can�t download my word files. What am I doing wrong? Why can�t I download files?

2 Nov 2008      

mena22
Portugal

Hi! I�ve also had some difficulty in uploading my worksheets today! But after trying several times, I did it! Are you doing the right procedures - send printable, search and send?

2 Nov 2008     

fingerkiss
Venezuela

maybe your files are very big... i mean, try to send small size files or separate your worksheets in different files... by the way, welcome to Esl printables...

2 Nov 2008     

Evgenia
Germany

Hi! I�m a new user and a brand new teacher! I need your help and your web page to make my classes interesting and to get the ideas how I can make my own worksheets!

BUT I CAN�T DO THIS!
For new teacher it should be any help! I don�t have my worksheet yet! That�s why I�m here!�

I understand perfectly it�s an exchange, but as I said before, the YOUNGER TEACHERS NEEDS HELP!

2 Nov 2008     

marcia chaves
Brazil

Evgenia,
What can I do for you? Tell me your doubts and I�ll try to help you.
My worksheets aren�t as perfect as the ones we can find here, but I�m trying to get better and better.

Hugs,

M�rcia

2 Nov 2008     

firstime
France

Now I�ve got problems with the uploading too! I haven�t been able to upload anything for 2 days, and it makes me sad(I know it�s not so important but, anyway...). Well, have other users got problems too? I read that only 2 of us couldn�t send our printables...

By the way, I think I always write a short comment when I download!Wink

2 Nov 2008     

firstime
France

After about 20 tries, I�va finally managed to upload one file... (and of course it�s past midnight!). Is there anything wrong with my computer?

3 Nov 2008     

momocandy
Hong Kong

I have also got a problem uploading my worksheets!  I have tried at least twenty times with many different word files but they just couldn�t be I uploaded.  I have followed the exact procedures but the message below kept coming up:

Persits.Jpeg.1 error �800a0002�

The system cannot find the file specified.

/send_printables/sendprintableswait.asp, line 114

I have, however, successfully uploaded two of my powerpoint files.  I think may be it�s the website�s problem, not ours!

3 Nov 2008     

firstime
France

Thanks for your reply, momocandy. I can see that several people are having a hard time uploading files, and by the way, the same message as yours keeps coming up. Let�s see if there�s some improvement today.

3 Nov 2008