Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Thanks versus downloads - The Maths FACTOR    

Thanks versus downloads - The Maths FACTOR

frenchfrog
France

�RECIPE� for the lazy or those who don�t have time� (ME included)

1.      Type �Thank you!� once.

2.      Select it.

3.      Press Ctrl+C (= copy).

4.      Press Ctrl+V to paste this message in the comments section of each of the printables you have downloaded. Et voil�!

Also:

1)      Every time the link to my tutorial is given, I can see an increase in the downloads. Once there were between 30 and 50 downloads but I got only 2 comments. It took me hours to make this tutorial as clear and useful as possible. I had to find the equivalents of all the functions I use in the FRENCH version of Word. I am not in computers, my job is to teach.

2)      For those who download my work in advance, please leave a comment. This is becoming extremely annoying to see that my work has been downloaded without a single comment. To me, it�s almost like leaving a supermarket without paying. Some members are here to take, take, and take�

3)      Vickiii, I have a 31% TYR (= Thank You Rate) for my "Curious George" Worksheet!!Tongue

Frenchfrog

3 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

31% - Sweet!!!

Has anyone received a higher percentage? 

3 Nov 2008     

goodnesses
Algeria

What can we do if some people aren�t educated enough to leave a simple "Thank you." after downloading your WS?

Can we prevent them from downloading?

3 Nov 2008     

< Previous   1    2