Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Differentiation    

Differentiation

maoopa
China

Differentiation

Hello everyone,
I �m writing an essay about differentiation for my MA and would like to collect some information from you. The question is:
Do you think differentiation is a good approach to education or just another way administrators have to make teachers do more?

If you want, you can leave your answers in my website. Due to documentation restrictions I can �t take into accout the replies you post here (they �ll be of great value also). Please do not feel forced to leave a response in my website if you do not feel like.

Mauro.

29 Sep 2009      

elderberrywine
Germany

where exactly on your website do you want an answer? 

29 Sep 2009     

elderberrywine
Germany

yes, but ON the site I can �t see (at first sight) a section dealing with this question. There is an answer section which refers to something else. Never mind, I might just write something there. Unless I fall asleep on top of the keyboard *yawn*
autumn is so tiring... *big yawn*

29 Sep 2009     

ramon.moravski
Brazil

I �m just glad that here in Brazil, it �s summer that is coming, not winter.

I don �t have much knowledge about this. Could anybody explain to me exactly what differentiation is?

Thanks a lot.

30 Sep 2009