Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > believe in me please!    

believe in me please!

JulietaVL
Mexico

A respected member from the site wrote this in the reported contribution you are claiming like yours.

Mr.dgdln. I refined my search and found that the online exercise is over a year old, whilst your worksheet is only 3 months old. I really wish it wasn�t so.

30 Sep 2009     

borna
Croatia

You have two choices:

a) you can cry about it and try to prove your point and loose a lot of energy

b) take it like a man, remove the ws yourself, and upload a new one

Seems to me your energy should be better used in plan B.

Good luck whatever option you choose.

Sasa

30 Sep 2009     

mr.dgdln
Turkey

Thank Borna
I �m repeating my sentence "I SWEAR ON EVERYTHİNG HOLY AND PURE THE WORKSHEET IS MINE."
I accept I don �t refuse other reported worksheets of mine include some copied parts but they are not word to word copied. a real objective person checks and sees it.

and look at the sentence 8.it says : 8) A tourist group is looking out of a car. They������.. (explore) the city and ������.. (see) a lot of places through their binoculars.

then look at the 5th related picture. how amazingly the sentence and the picture match. is your imagination as huge as believing this is a coincidence?
there is a tourists group in the picture , they are leaning out the car and they are looking around with their binoculars.
will you pay attention to this fact? I searched now and I learned we can say "see with a binocular" not see through a binocular. it was my mistake. since I wrote the sentences after finding the pictures.

please believe in my words.

as maiagarri said even the spelling mistake in exercise 14 is the same. (lemoade = lemonade).  could this be a coincidence?

5th sentence "5) George������.. (fall) asleep pn his armchair and he������.. (sleep) for 2 hours" even the spelling mistake here is the same. somebody has taken my worksheet and without using the pictures,s/he put it on the internet word by word.

30 Sep 2009     

Jayho
Australia

Hi mr.dgdln

If you believe it �s true then that �s all that counts  to you irrespective of what others believe.  At the end of the day you have to be content within yourself.  Sometimes life deals a cruel blow and you have it to take it whether you like it or not. I recommend that you take Borna �s advice.  If you still wish to pursue it you can follow it up with the relevant website and once you have your proof you can approach Victor to have your points reinstated.

Cheers

Jayho

30 Sep 2009     

< Previous   1    2