Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Comments    

Comments

Snow- white
Macedonia

Comments

Hello everybody!I can�t believe what am I READING.Do you remember when I started this topic(you can read it on page 25 on this forum)what did you all answer me?????When I said that taking something without writing a word is like stealing what did you all say?????Now it�s O.K.right???I just can�t believe but I�m telling you this.It�s worthless to even think that by this posts you can make someone change.Those who leave comments will still DO and those who don�t WON�T! 

3 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

It�s no use getting so upset... As you wrote, "Those who leave comments will still DO and those who don�t WON�T". But don�t give up!! Do give your opinion!! Some people will hear you, others won�t! Have a nice day too!

3 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Snowwhite - I can understand your frustration - I do remember the discussion your are referring to. 

I just thought a different approach might get at least the first comment posted on a topic.  It seems that people are more likely to leave a comment if there is already a comment there... So encouraging people to be the first to say thank you I thought was a good idea.

Has anyone ever been on mininova?  The downloaders are proud to be the first person to say thank you - for example comments such as:

1st yippeee - Thank you!

These people are downloading stolen tv programs.  I just find it highly ironic that pirates say thank you and teachers don�t!

LOL crazy huh!

3 Nov 2008