Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > my pupils are eager to contact with pupils around the world,     

my pupils are eager to contact with pupils around the world,

mollahalabi
Israel

my pupils are eager to contact with pupils around the world,

I teach 4th grade pupils and I want mine to contact yours ,who ever are you,I have a kind of project in my school and studnets of mine have to contact oter pupils around the world, i f any one want s to do it with me to the end please respond to me,
now I have alot of questions, first: how are going to do it ? when are we going to do it? and where are we going to do it? please contact me if you have an idea of how to contact you and if there are other teachers from other countries, my studnets  eager to speak with them and also yours

30 Sep 2009      

dyndel
El Salvador

Hello!!!
I saw your message and I have a group of kids that same age so if we agreed in date, they can successfully connect each other and communicate...do you think the messenger could be a good idea??? Tell me please and I will be waiting for your answer in El Salvador, Central America.

30 Sep 2009