Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi,    

Hi,

annelaure
France

Hi,

Now, it�s just a message to give an other opinion about people wondering why they have no comments on their worksheets and apparently feeling very sad about it. Now do you make your worksheets for your students or do you make them to get a lot of points and comments about you and your wonderful work?  ok I know I�m being a bit mean there, but honestly that�s not the end of the world if you don�t get a comment for each one of your work, have you seen how many worksheets are on this site?? 

3 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

I remember being the 34th member to download Maria Patricia�s worksheet (http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=95552#thetop) and being the first member (actually a tie with Emila!!) to leave a comment.
I think it is unacceptable to have 32 downloads and not a single thank you. I don�t wish you the same thing.

3 Nov 2008     

Vickiii
New Zealand

Hi Annelaure,
I think it is unaccceptable. When I hand out a piece of paper to each of my students - even when they don�t want it - such as for a test - I expect every student to say Thank you.  It is called common courtesy.  Learning a language is also about learning a culture.  English requires people to say please and thank you.  Very simple.

3 Nov 2008     

mena22
Portugal

Good morning to you, Annelaure (that�s the first time I see my daughter�s name in French :)). I�m afraid I have to disagree with you on this. We are not talking about PERSONAL VANITY here. Good manners, politeness  -- that is the issue! So, the sad thing is not that we have not been praised - that�s definitely not the end of the world (besides, feedback doesn�t have to be always positive),   but the fact that people, in this case EDUCATORS, are loosing their good manners. That�s what worries me.
A nice day to you all.
Hug
mena

3 Nov 2008