Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help!!    

I need your help!!

patosan19
Poland

I need your help!!

Hi people! Could anyone do me a favour and download one of me worksheets as I desperately need 1 point to be able to download a worksheet for my class tomorrow! Thanks for all your help!

1 Oct 2009      

Crix
Mexico

What handout do you need??
I download it and send it to your mail

1 Oct 2009     

carlaaguiarsilva
Portugal

You have 56 points! What �s the problem in downloading?!!!

1 Oct 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

HEY! It �s not the first time that you post this here!!!!

Besides, It has been a year since your last contibution...

1 Oct 2009     

yolprica
Spain

No cheating, please, we are not children any longer.

1 Oct 2009     

Isabelucha
Portugal

That was funny!LOL Yap, with 56 points... what is YOUR prob???Wacko
Don �t you aready know the rules? You are already able to download 30 Ws of the daily contributions because you have more than 30 pts... And even if you couldn �t download for free you have your 56 pts to spend... Clear as mud?Thumbs Up

1 Oct 2009     

Zora
Canada

Whoa... before ya all go off on a "you have 56" points thing... You can only see the total amount accumulated over time and not how many points a person has left. It is quite possible that this member has spent all of his points and can only download free stuff...

2 Oct 2009     

miss.cecilia
Argentina

Yes, this member has spent all his points.

I �m just saying that this is not the first time that he post this on the forum.

He started with 43 points. He asked for help and got 13 points and now he �s posting again.

This member should try to upload sth.

2 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

What a pitty these kind of �teachers �.. upload such poor material and then take other people �s hard works and outstanding, marvelous worksheets-. Patonsan19 you should think about it.. I hope you are not laughing too hard at my words..

Regards!
Samy 

2 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Sorry, Patoson

As you may read, in the previous post of other members, there is no place for cheating.
At least, we try and do our best to keep this site clean.
Regards

2 Oct 2009