Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > about my points     

about my points

Y.T.A
Egypt

about my points

Hi friends
i want your help, my wss were downloaded but there are no points

2 Oct 2009      

wendyap27
United Kingdom

I had something similiar... I �ve been given 2 points but although I �ve looked at worksheets I haven �t downloaded any and the system won �t let me saying I need to upload more printables of my own. I won �t do this unless I can actually make use of the worksheets on this site.

Any suggestions?

2 Oct 2009     

wendyap27
United Kingdom

Hi, I can understand that I need to upload a worksheet to download someone elses however although I have uploaded two worksheets and looked at other peoples I haven �t downloaded any as my sons computer is not compatible with your site!
So I came to work to download the two worksheets and was told I had done so already! so now I have contributed and recieved nothing in return. this is why I was asking for help!

2 Oct 2009     

eflteacher1982
Tunisia

my last printable was downloaded but can �t see that on my points counter :( what �s wrong?

2 Oct 2009