Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > virus?     

virus?

Sue.
Egypt

despite all the arguments.. chit chat.. and LOLs...

I got the virus on my pc and I lost alllllll my documents.. 5 years of working ..CryCryCry

3 Oct 2009     

joy2bill
Australia

Oh dear, Sue.
I guess the moral of the story is always back up. I keep my ESL Printables on a data key as well as my PC so hopefully nothing can go wrong. (Fingers crossed!)

Computers are a pain. They are such a wonderful invention but still far from user-friendly yet. (or should I say hacker-proof!)    Evil Smile

As for all you cranky guys (unisex word) do you really have to fight?

Remember the old saying "Make love not war"  Thumbs Up   

Let this site be an example for the rest of the world that people from all over the world can co-operate.   Clap   Clap    Clap 

Cheers, Joy

3 Oct 2009     

dennismychina
China

Hi ladies (does that includes you Goodnesses?)

It�s nice to be back in the land of eslprintables. I�ve been on holiday at home (South Africa) for the past two months. I was able to spend time with my grandchildren, family and friends. I�ve been rejuvenated and am able to face the word of ESL (teaching) again and had enough steak to last me another year.

Nothing much seems to have changed here. Still the same drama. Lovely to see. Some how the familiarity of this site so comforting. A lot of the old, old members as well many new ones chirping away.

Talking of viruses how is this one.

Just before I left China I had a bad virus, so I moved all my teaching material to my lap top and an external hard drive. While I was on holiday my computer along all my accessories was stolen. The lesson here is; �It is wise to back up your information on an external device � but unwise to store everything together� lol.

Enjoy.

3 Oct 2009     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5