Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > The Stone of Destiny    

The Stone of Destiny

Natal1a
Russian Federation

The Stone of Destiny

Dear frenchfrog, thank you ever so much for being so enthusiastic. It�s just what I need. You are a very nice person. Natalya. Smile

3 Nov 2008      

frenchfrog
France

I have seen it! It is just a rock!! Tongue And the throne at Westminster Abbey is sooooo old!! To be honest, it looks quite shabby... It is quite amazing to think that so many illustrious monarchs were crowned sitting on that throne ... The Honours of Scotland (aka The Scottish Crown Jewels) are more impressive.

3 Nov 2008     

Natal1a
Russian Federation

Thank you for sharing  your impressions, dear frenchfrog. I �ll bear it in mind. Please, excuse me for my curiosity, but I wonder if you have any real photos of the Stone of Destiny since what I managed to find is just pictures.

3 Nov 2008     

frenchfrog
France

Not really, I am afraid... The Stone is in a very dark room and if I remember correctly, you were not allowed to take any pictures!
I have typed �Stone of Scone� in the Google Images search bar: http://images.google.fr/images?um=1&hl=fr&q=Stone+of+Scone
Frenchfrog

3 Nov 2008     

Natal1a
Russian Federation

Dear, Frenchfrog, thank you for your advice.

3 Nov 2008