Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Looking for 13 year- old pupils ( girls) for letter exchange    

Looking for 13 year- old pupils ( girls) for letter exchange

Mariethe House
France

Looking for 13 year- old pupils ( girls) for letter exchange

One of my pupils would like to correspond with a girl of the same age (13)

She is a lovely student, quite keen and reliable . She  loves music, dance, sport, drama... She isvery open-minded and curious of other people way of life. So if anyone knows of someone who might be interested, please let me know, I would be very grateful!
Thanks.

3 Oct 2009      

worlds_diamond
Turkey

hi dear colleague I would like to find one of my students for your student, are they going to send email or the classic post office way?

thanks..

3 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Hi, Marie Therese

This school year I have only beginners, about 9/ 10 years old, but in the group of my last year students I can find a few lovely, keen reliable etc, etc. etc.
if you don �t get anyone, let �s say, in a glimpse, I can try to get in touch with them, I am sure someone will be available. Last year, they went on a short "e-mail pen friend " project and they loved it. Some of them, I know, didn �t break and are still exchanging some kind of letteres/mails with each other.
If you don �t get anything better, let me know, ok?
hugs
linda

3 Oct 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you Olinda and worlddiamonds for your kind reply. I had someone pm me and we have arranged something! if it doesn �t work, I will remember you!  Smile

3 Oct 2009     

Olindalima ( F )
Portugal

Most welcome, Therese.Hug

hugs and Good work
linda

3 Oct 2009     

eng789
Israel

I definitely have some 13 year old girls but I won �t see them till a week Monday.  If you want to wait.

3 Oct 2009     

Mariethe House
France

Thank you eng789. I don �t mind waiting but I think I have found someone already. However, you know what kids are like: Seeing that one of them has a penfriend , they will want one! So it �s nice to know there are some possibilities on your side! I will let you know.Smile thanx again.

3 Oct 2009