Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Is it possible to GROUP A TABLE or TEXT???    

Is it possible to GROUP A TABLE or TEXT???

gabrielaalonso9
Spain

Is it possible to GROUP A TABLE or TEXT???

Hello!!! I would like to know how I can group text or a table in order to not be able to be modified. I have looked in several tutorials uploaded here in ESL printables, but I just found how to group images, not text or table. Do you know any tutorial which explains this or somebody know how to do it? Thanks.

4 Oct 2009      

moravc
Czech Republic

It is possible to group TEXT BOXES in MS Word. SO if you group text in textboxes, the text cannot move and stay unmoved...
IF you want to group tables, you can write them in MS Excel and then insert them into textboxes and then group the textboxes...
IF your page consists of texboxes with texts and textboxes with excel tables, you can group all together and the result WILL NOT MOVE and will remain same even if opened in other computers...
hold ctrl + rightclick mouse on all textboxes and then leftclick- choose Group...

Goood luck! Hope it �s clear... If you have any questions, PM me...

4 Oct 2009