Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help ,please    

Help ,please

meteorit91
Moldova

Help ,please

Can anyone help,please?

I don �t know what happened,but my Word doesn �t work well.I have strange  signs (arrows) in all my worksheets and I can �t tape anything,they continue to appear.

alien boy
Japan

Which version of Word are you using? 2000, XP?

You can turn all sorts of viewing options on or off in the �view � menu or through other controls. If you �re not sure which controls do what you should have a play with them & also use the �help � options that are available in your version of Word.

Feel free to PM me if you think I might be able to help further.

Regards,
AB

4 Oct 2009     

Hazza
Australia

Alien boy-there a new Microsoft anti - virus program available.Do you know if it is any good.

4 Oct 2009     

Samantha.esl
Italy

Hi,
if your computer is new, the problem could be that the licence you have for 60 days has run out so then this means Microsoft Office gets blocked until you install the original version...

Samantha

4 Oct 2009