Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Junk E-Mail    

Junk E-Mail

mommy2abbi
United States

Junk E-Mail

Since joining this website I have been receiving a ton of junk email. Has anyone else had this problem?

5 Oct 2009      

silviamontra
Spain

I haven �t

5 Oct 2009     

Andr�iaPinsan
Brazil

Neither did I...

5 Oct 2009     

serene
Greece

Neither have I. 

5 Oct 2009     

Enid Stella
South Africa

I haven �t either. Is it possible that you have given your email address elsewhere so that you can receive newsletters etc?

5 Oct 2009     

donapeter
Romania

It �s so curious.......you have 0 points )as you don �t have any contributions) and tones of e-mail spam!!! Shocked

5 Oct 2009     

baiba
Latvia

Right, donapeter! That �s what puzzles me too.
Dear mommy, are you sure you are receiving spam because you joined eslprintables???

5 Oct 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi mommy2abbi,

have you included your email address in any forum or cafe posts? That would be an easy way for your email address to be harvested for spamming... it �s one reason why you don �t usually find anyone putting their email addresses into posts - you �re better off sending it via the personal messenger if you want someone to have it.

CHeers,
AB

5 Oct 2009